The New Testament Bible Church Biblical Institute in conjunction with the World National Health Organization (WNHO) are now offering certifications and professional credentials in many fields and at various levels of expertise, to qualified individuals.
Please Note: These certifications and professional credentials are of private issuance and should not be confused with any government issued credential. Renewal is $50.00 yearly per certification.
Some of the fields in which certifications and professional credentials are available in are:
•Counselor •Christian Counselor •Pastoral Counselor •Religious Counselor
•Private Primary Educator •Private Secondary Educator •Private Postsecondary Educator •Private Postsecondary Educator in Christian Education •Private Postsecondary Educator in Religious Education
NATURAL HEALING ARTS
•Biblical Healing Practitioner
•Adult Organizational Development Specialist •Professional Life Skills Trainer •Professional Life Skills Coach
Many of the WNHO professional certifications come in three different levels, registered, licensed, and certified. Registered is for those with a bachelor's degree or lower. Licensed is for those who possess a master's degree. Certified is for those with a doctoral degree and/or completed postdoctoral work.
The minimum requirements for each certification are basically the same. You will need to send us the following items:
- Your full names, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Copies of your degree(s) and transcripts (only those from legitimate and legally operating schools will be accepted).
- Certificates of training or additional courses completed.
- Copies of any licenses or certifications that you already possess.
- Copies of any CEUs (Continuing Education Units Credits).
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from others in your profession or field of study.
- Letters from former instructors or anyone else that you may have studied or trained under.
- Any other information that you feel may be of help for our evaluation.
All certifications fees, unless otherwise specified, are $50.00 annually per certification made payable to the Institute for Christian Works.
Please mail all requested information along with fees to:
Institute for Christian Works
7001 St. Andrews Road, #325
Columbia, South Carolina 29212
Again Please Note: These certifications and professional credentials are of private issuance and should not be confused with any government issued credential.